|Job Title:||Intermediate/Senior Electrical|
|Location:||South East London, London|
|Salary:||£35000 - £50000 per annum|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
A privately owned, medium sized award-winning building services consultancy are seeking an established Intermediate/Senior Electrical Engineer for their busy Central London office. This firm specialises in full MEP design, commissioning, facilities management, surveying, and project management.
Project-wise, they have built a strong client base in the UK and overseas with an outstanding reputation for delivering large retail projects as well as working across a range of sectors including hotel & leisure, residential, restaurants, and commercial builds to name a few.
* At least 5 years of UK experience working in building services engineering environment.
* Experience in working across multiple RIBA stages.
* Competent with technical report writing.
* On-site experience carrying out surveys.
* Degree qualified in Building Services Engineering and/or Electrical Engineering.
* Client facing & technically competent.
* Competent with AutoCAD, Revit/BIM, Dialux, Relux, and other relevant design software.
* Hard working & self-sufficient.
* ‘On-the-tools’ prior experience would be a bonus.