|Job Title:||Intermediate/Senior Mechanical Engineer|
|Salary:||£35000 - £50000 per annum|
|Job Published:||1 year ago|
An independently owned Building Services Consultancy is seeking an ambitious and focused intermediate/senior mechanical detailed design engineer for their London office.
Offering an excellent working environment, this is a genuine opportunity to progress to senior and management level very quickly, my client also supports those wishing to become chartered through their accredited CIBSE training scheme. They are a very forward-thinking company implementing the use of BIM and digital engineering and using the latest versions of AutoDesk
Revit and Navisworks software to assist with the design, production, co-ordination and subsequent issue of projects.
Working on leading-edge projects across a wide range of sectors, projects include master plan schemes, heritage/conservation, large high-end residential developments, and many more challenging assignments.
* Undertaking surveys
* Production of feasibility reports
* Full design and specification
* Skills & Qualities
* Confident designing mechanical services
* Efficiency in AutoCAD and other design software
* Assisting with preparation of feasibility studies, project design and contract administration.
* A relevant degree (Building Services related)
* Min 3 years relevant experience of Building Services Design
* Revit experience necessary (good working knowledge)
* Competent MS Word & Excel user
* Excellent communication skills
* Accurate, good organisational and prioritisation skills
My client offers its staff many benefits including 25 days paid holiday, pension, private healthcare, flexible working, training and development opportunities, an attractive staff bonus scheme, cycle to work scheme and childcare vouchers. They also operate a very family feel type environment encouraging team cohesion through various team building/bonding events throughout the year, plus annual Summer and Christmas parties.