|Job Title:||Revit technician|
|Location:||North London, London|
|Salary:||£30000 - £37000 per annum + Benefits|
|Job Published:||2 years ago|
My client is looking for a Revit technician. This is a busy role and will involve servicing several design teams within an award winning medium sized consultancy.
My client boasts a diverse portfolio of projects ranging from individual high end private houses, large scale urban regeneration, hotels, commercial offices, education facilities and retail/leisure projects, with construction values beyond £200 million.
* Preparing Architects drawings for use as references.
* Amending 2d drawings (including schematics) to Engineers mark-ups.
* Producing co-ordinated, multi-service 2d drawings with minimal instruction.
* Liaising directly with engineering team to ensure client’s needs and projects are delivered on time.
* Issuing drawings.
* Externally you will be required to liaise with Clients, Architects and contractors, maintaining good business relationships with all members of the team.
* Modelling/co-ordinating Mechanical and Electrical services within risers and corridors in Revit.
* Modelling/co-ordinating plant rooms in Revit.
* Creating Revit families as required.
* Setting up Revit drawing sheets
* Multi-disciplined (Mechanical & Electrical).
* 1 year FULL TIME MEP Revit experience
* Minimum 2 years AutoCAD experience.
* Minimum 2 experience in similar multi-discipline role within building services.
* Applicant must have a good grasp of building services