North London, London
£30000 - £37000 per annum + Benefits
My client is looking for a Revit technician. This is a busy role and will involve servicing several design teams within an award winning medium sized consultancy.
My client boasts a diverse portfolio of projects ranging from individual high end private houses, large scale urban regeneration, hotels, commercial offices, education facilities and retail/leisure projects, with construction values beyond £200 million.
* Preparing Architects drawings for use as references.
* Amending 2d drawings (including schematics) to Engineers mark-ups.
* Producing co-ordinated, multi-service 2d drawings with minimal instruction.
* Liaising directly with engineering team to ensure client's needs and projects are delivered on time.
* Issuing drawings.
* Externally you will be required to liaise with Clients, Architects and contractors, maintaining good business relationships with all members of the team.
* Modelling/co-ordinating Mechanical and Electrical services within risers and corridors in Revit.
* Modelling/co-ordinating plant rooms in Revit.
* Creating Revit families as required.
* Setting up Revit drawing sheets
* Multi-disciplined (Mechanical & Electrical).
* 1 year FULL TIME MEP Revit experience
* Minimum 2 years AutoCAD experience.
* Minimum 2 experience in similar multi-discipline role within building services.
* Applicant must have a good grasp of building services
City of London, London
£40000 - £48000 per annum + Benefits package
BREEAM Assessor required for a leading building services consultancy with a high-profile portfolio of projects and an established and highly regarded team.
My client has been established for over 15 years and have grown to well over 60 staff in the London office. They are currently working on a diverse portfolio of work including new build & refurbishment commercial projects, residential, and hotels - working in tandem with a number of high profile and well know clients & architects.
Due to planned growth of the London office they are looking to add an accredited BREEAM Assessor and can offer support with gaining certification with Fitwell assessment accreditation.
This is great opportunity for a BREEAM Assessor who would embrace the opportunity to work on an exciting mix of projects and the chance to progress to senior level in an already well respected and established consultancy in the heart of London.
City of London, London
£50000.00 - £58000.00 per annum + Competitive benefits package
I'm currently working on an exceptional opportunity for a senior level public health engineer with a top 10 consultancy who are currently looking to add to their established team in central London.
My client has been established for over 40 years with offices across the globe and currently employing over 1500 engineers around the world. Their work has been noted with numerous awards, commendations and a recent industry good employer guide mentioned them within the top ten firms to work for.
The company work on a rich and diverse portfolio of projects ranging from Art & leisure, scientific, urban developments, commercial and heritage schemes. They have built an enviable team of talent in London and are recognised for their innovative & pioneering approach to projects
They are currently looking to add a diligent and driven public health engineer to the team in London, the successful candidate will be passionate about pushing the engineering envelope, delivering sustainable and dynamic MEP solutions to an engaging collection of projects based both in the UK and overseas.
This is fantastic opportunity for a public health engineer currently operating at senior level or an intermediate engineer who would embrace the opportunity to work on an exciting mix of projects, and the chance to progress in a hugely respected and established consultancy in the heart of London.