Join a leading multidisciplinary consultancy that provides mechanical and electrical engineering services to a wide range of clients and market sectors. It is an award winning company that is large enough to provide stability and opportunity, but small enough to recognise its people as individuals. They are currently seeking a senior mechanical engineer with building services experience to join its team based in Bristol.
The role will involve:
- Acting as project leader
- Working as part of a larger team on certain projects.
- Attending principal meetings and making client presentations on selected projects.
- Raising/promoting the level of technical excellence relating to mechanical engineering within the team.
- Client facing work.
- Working closely with others in a team environment.
- Producing drawings and specifications.
- Producing calculations or guiding others to complete them.
- Managing the mechanical engineering aspects of other more junior members of the team.
In order to be considered for this role you will have:
- A degree qualification – mechanical or building services (Chartered or working towards). An HNC or HND with suitable design experience will also be considered.
- Significant experience of design in building services, post qualification completion.
- Client interaction skills.
- Software design ideally including Microsoft Office, Hevacomp, IES, TAS or Cymap.
- Knowledge of British standards, building regulations documents, etc.
- Knowledge of HTMs would also be of benefit.
- Professional membership (CIBSE, IET, IMechE).