I have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Public Health Engineer to be based in London. My client is a well-established international building services Consultancy who have an exciting portfolio which includes commercial, hotels as well as some of the most innovative residential and mix development projects in the UK.
- Design, manage and supervise projects, establish client brief, technical requirements, scope of works, cost plans and agree deliverables, i.e. report, specifications, and drawings scope for all projects with your Group Leader
- Carry out engineering concept design to detailed design, tender and contract on site supervision, to completion, ensuring projects are undertaken in accordance with design briefs and that completion deadlines are achieved
- Liaise with the design team to produce co-ordinated designs that are technically compliant, to a consistent quality and standard.
- Provide positive contribution to design/project meetings. Maintain regular ‘in house’ design reviews and checks
Expertise in the following is essential
- Above and below ground drainage design
- Domestic hot & cold-water system design
- Domestic sanitary drainage system design
- Gravity rainwater system design
- Natural gas system design
- Irrigation system design
- Rainwater harvesting design
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Experience, especially in designing and managing projects, ideally 5 years’ industry experience
- Able to undertake computer modelling organise and direct the production of CAD drawings and correspond effectively with opposite numbers with other consultants
This will be an ongoing contract with an immediate start. Please get in touch if you are interested.