I'm working on an engaging opportunity for an established electrical engineer to join a well-established and privately-owned consultancy as an Electrical Associate level for their office in Kent. My client are looking for someone who can shape and sculpt the future of the business and inspire and lead the electrical team.
Employing close to 100 staff on two continents, they have worked on a range of sectors including: data centres, residential, hotels, retails, leisure, healthcare, stadiums, heritage, and many more.
- Degree qualified in Building Services or Electrical Engineering.
- Over 7 years of relevant engineering experience in a consultancy or contractor.
- Be able to lead and run a large project portfolio.
- Manage and develop an electrical team.
- Mentor and training more junior engineers.
- Be efficient in AutoCAD, Revit/BIM, Dialux, Relux, Amtech and other relevant design software.
- Liaise with multiple disciplines/contractors/clients.
- Cable of representing this consultancy at the highest standard and growing their brand.
If you are a Senior to Associate level Electrical Engineer looking to play an integral and strategic role in a medium sized and local consultancy then please apply with your up-to-date CV today.