My client, a specialist Mechanical & Electrical Building Services Consultancy based in Central London, is looking for an Associate Electrical Engineer with extensive Building Services experience. My client is a well-known and reputable company in the sector working both here in the UK and overseas. They are currently working on large scale building projects that continually exceed £100m in value.
As an Associate Electrical Engineer with Building Services experience you will be responsible for:
• New Business Development
• Working with and growing an existing client base
• Build and manage an Electrical Design Engineering Department
• Oversee design work providing expert design advice, guidance and leadership
• Liaison with architects, clients, structural engineers and contractors and site inspections.
• Report directly to director’s and relevant stakeholders
To be successful when applying for this role you will possess the following skills and/or experience:
• Strong experience of working in a similar role at Principal or Associate level
• Strong and extensive Building Services experience, specifically working with end clients
• Excellent knowledge of British Standards and Building regulations
• Strong team leadership experience in the UK
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written