An opportunity has arisen for an Associate Electrical Engineer to join one of the leading multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy organisations. The Associate Electrical Engineer will play a key part in the building services design team. You will be involved in working closely with clients, other design team members in the design, management and delivery of projects.
In addition, the ideal candidate will demonstrate a proven track record in working within the design for high end commercial Fit-out projects through London.
- Carry out detailed design, production of tender documents, site snagging and witness testing.
- Liaise with the design team to co-ordinate detailed designs and agree manufacturers and samples.
- Maintain good client and design team relationships to achieve high levels of satisfaction and repeat business
- Assist Group Leader with CAD resource requirements
- Assist Group Leader with identifying and implementing your personal training/CPD requirements.
- Implement and manage QA systems and procedures on all projects
- Implement requirements for ISO9001, ISO14001 and Investors in People
Experience and qualifications
- 5 years+ industry experience in high end commercial and retail Fit-out or refurbishment projects.
- Knowledge of Hevacomp software required
- Competency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint
- Excellent professional verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of ISO9001 Degree qualified
- Technical report writing skills
- Knowledge of QA and Health & Safety practices