A forward thinking entrepreneurial Associate Electrical Engineer is wanted by my client who are a specialist Multi-disciplined Building Services Consultancy based in central London. My client only work on very large scale projects such as the current corporate HQ build in Saudi Arabia for the largest petrochemical company in the region. This project is worth in excess of $800m and is in line with other current projects with values ranging from $20-30m to almost $1b.
In your role of Principal / Associate Electrical Engineers you will be expected to own, manage and deliver similar sized projects. You will be responsible for the full project life cycle from inception, to commissioning and final delivery. As part of the role you will be expected to:
- Offer consultative service to clients, exceeding expectations and delivering first class service
- Management of internal and external stakeholders
- Lead the Electrical practice, manage 6 direct reporting staff
- Manage projects throughout the entire lifecycle
- Drive the business forward with entrepreneurial flair and clear succession plans
To be successful when applying for thisPrincipal / Associate role you will possess the following skills and/or experience:
- Strong Electrical Design (Building Services) experience
- Client facing experience
- Knowledge of British Standards and Building regulations
- Experience of working on large scale design builds
- Very good communication skills, both oral and written
Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent level
This is an opportunity for an innovative and entrepreneurial person to join a forward thinking company and establish themselves at Board level management, potentially leading towards share ownership.