This is an exciting opportunity to lead an established department here in the UK for a global Mechanical, Electrical and Public Health consultancy who is working on projects here in the UK ranging from £30m-250m in value. My client is working on high end Hotel, healthcare, Education, Industrial, Data Centre, Residential and commercial projects including one of the largest MEP projects currently in the UK.
My client is looking for someone who can oversea a Mechanical department. You will receive a great deal of support, assistance and guidance. In addition, you will be rewarded financially and with career development within this growing company. Part of your role will be to:
- Lead a department of a multi-disciplined team on a number of exciting projects
- Support, develop and mentor multi levelled engineers
- Be responsible for the Mechanical Profit and Loss (P&L) account
- Ensure commercial viability whilst growing revenue year on year
In order to successfully apply for this exciting role you will possess the following skills / experience:
- Mechanical engineering within the UK
- Strong technical skill set and experience
- Strong leadership experience or knowledge
- Proven track record of working in a senior position
- Desire to lead a department of multidiscipline engineers
£60,000 - 65,000 depending on experience, personal and company performance related bonus
For more information or to be considered, please call Michael Osborne or Send in your up to date CV.
Associate Mechanical Engineer - Worldwide MEP Consultancy