My rapidly growing and well established Building Services client is looking to hire an experienced Associate Mechanical Engineer to grow a Mechanical team around them. My client has offices across the UK but is keen to further develop the London office. In addition, this role offers the opportunity to progress towards Board level promotion and eventually share ownership.
My client is currently working on a number of high end residential, commercial and broad sector projects with values regularly exceeding £100m. The aim is to further grow the commercial project opportunities as there is a number of existing client accounts that can be grown. As part of this growth you will be expected to hire a team of engineers, lead the team and have complete control of the department.
As the successful Associate Mechanical Engineer you will be responsible for the following:
• Leading the Mechanical Design team
• Delivering projects directly with end clients, liaising with site contractors and architects
• Hands on Mechanical design if required
• Profit & Loss (P&L) accounts for department and reporting into stakeholders
• Develop new and existing business opportunities ensuring profitability
In order to be successful when applying for this role you will possess the following skills / experience:
• Strong experience of Mechanical Design within Building Services
• Proven track record of leading projects successfully
• Experience of working on commercial, high end residential or Data Centre projects
• Team leadership, including direct reporting staff and hiring/recruitment of new staff
• Experience of working with large well established clients