An exception opportunity has arisen for a BIM Coordinator at a leading global specialist consultancy in security design and engineering for the built environment. Their London office has recently experienced exponential growth due to an increase in client demands and hence has bought about the need to build their established BIM team.
This consultancy work with large and well known end-user clients and on prestigious developments, in the United Kingdom and across the globe. Their reputation, particularity within their BIM team, has been built upon delivering their designs and drawings to the highest of technical standards.
This role would suit a BIM Coordinator looking to actively collaborate with the in-house BIM team to enhance this consultancy's BIM offering and further their aspirations to gain further BIM accreditations. They've recently completed a few large & prestigious projects with more on the way, the right individual is someone who wants to be a part of a team who constantly raising the bar within the BIM environment.
This specialist consultancy also offers an extensive benefits package which includes: an annual salary of circa £40-50,000, 25 days annual leave, private healthcare, travel insurance, a discretionary bonus scheme, and much more.
- 5+ years of experience using AutoCAD & Revit in a Coordinator role for a MEP building services consultancy or contractor.
- Qualified in Computer Aided Design or relevant engineering (MEP) discipline to Level 3 Qualification or above.
- Able to represent the BIM team in client/multi-disciplinary meetings.
- Proven track record of coordinating across a range of disciplines.
- Able to produce BIM models and create Revit Families.
- Able to produce hands-on technical, detailed drawings and specifications.
If you're a BIM Coordinator looking to progress your career within a specialist security firm with a global presence and push the boundaries of BIM, please apply and attach your up-to-date CV today.