This is an excellent opportunity for a talented BIM Delivery Manager here in the UK for a global multi-disciplinary consultancy who are working on projects here in the UK ranging from £50m - £500m in value. My client is working on high end Hotels, Data Centre, University, Healthcare, Residential and commercial projects including one of the largest Data Centre projects currently in the UK. You will have the opportunity to play a key role in these projects as well as developing a team behind.
This global consultancy who employ in excess of 500 staff, are a Top 5 consultancy in the industry and have won multiple awards.
My client is looking for someone who can work independently, manage the successful production and delivery of Mechanical and Electrical BIM projects and resource for the London office. The role will focus on the delivery of multiple medium to large scale projects within a variety of sectors. You will receive a great deal of support, assistance and guidance. In addition, you will be rewarded financially and with career development within this growing company.
Ideally you will be proficient & have understanding of the following:
- Qualified to a HNC/HND level
- Experience with Revit, Navisworks, Solibri
- BIM Level 2 standards, LOD, FM requirements, and Asset Information
- Proven experience of working under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Adept at planning and organising your own workload and that of others within the team