I am currently recruiting for a specialist building services MEP and energy management consultancy, based in the heart of London. They're seeking a BIM Manager to join their well-established team.
Their current project pipeline consists of a massive new-build (detailed design) residential project, multiple mixed-use developments, retail units, commercial offices, energy centres & district heating schemes, as well as much more.
This is a very exciting time to be joining this consultancy who have plans in place to radically diversify their project and services offering and as such, need a forward-thinking BIM Manager to help them achieve their goals and manage the in-house CAD/Revit team.
- Highly efficient with relevant software - AutoCAD 2D & 3D, Navisworks, and Revit MEP.
- Over five years of experience using AutoCAD & Revit in a Coordinator / Technician / Management capacity for a MEP building services consultancy or contractor.
- Qualified in computer aided design or relevant engineering (MEP) discipline to a level 3 qualification or above.
- Fully competent in creating Revit Families and 3D models from 2D drawings.
- Able to represent the CAD / Revit team in client and multi-disciplinary meetings.
- Expereince implienting new BIM strategies and proceedures.
- Proven track record of coordinating across a range of disciplines.
- Able to produce hands-on technical, detailed drawings and specifications.
- Technical MEP design engineering skills although this is not essential.
- Able to manage a team of CAD & Revit MEP Technicians and Coordinators.
If you're BIM Manager or a CAD / Revit MEP Coordinator looking to take a step up and interested in joining a growing specialist firm, then please click apply and attach your up-to-date CV today.