A high-profile design consultancy with a reputation for delivering award winning and innovative projects are looking to expand their London office with the recruitment of a BIM Model Manager.
They are a multi award winning consultancy with a very holistic and innovative approach to engineering.
With a very impressive portfolio of projects completed and a big order book of work they are well established as one of the top engineering companies in the UK with an expanding reach across Europe and Asia.
As a BIM Model Manager, you will be responsible for supporting and delivering BIM across the various internal team across a range of project types and sizes.
You will be client facing, technically well rounded and have an impact on 2 - 3 projects at any given time. You will also have the responsibility of implementing the BIM processes across the business which includes holding presentation with teams on the process of BIM.
- Managing the implementation of project specific protocols and execution plans.
- Supplementing all design disciplines with coordinated and structured information models for use by multiple teams.
- Coordinating and distributing Building Information Models to the wider team, including Supply Chain, Client team and Facilities Management.
- Assessing and responding to training requirements of project teams.
- Engaging with Project delivery teams and encouraging collaboration from early design stage to final handover.
- Leading Projects for all BIM related matters.
- Managing the delivery of BIM and compliance with the project BIM strategy.
A strong background in BIM Authoring Software, Design coordination Software i.e. Revit,