A high-profile design consultancy with a reputation for delivering award winning and innovative projects are looking to expand their London office with the recruitment of a BIM Model Manager. This is an opportunity for someone who is passionate about technology and keen to further enhance their competency base surrounding this technology within one of the most reputable consultancies in the UK
This role is unique in the sense that it is ideal for someone that is already utlising BIM/Revit but wants to take their career away from solely coordinating but involved in management and roll out of BIM protocols nationwide from the London HQ.
They are a multi award winning consultancy with a very holistic and innovative approach to engineering.
With a very impressive portfolio of projects completed and a big order book of work they are well established as one of the top engineering companies in the UK with an expanding reach across Europe and Asia.
As a BIM Model Manager, you will be responsible for supporting and delivering BIM across the various internal team across a range of project types and sizes.
You will be client facing, technically well rounded and have an impact on 2 - 3 projects at any given time. You will also have the responsibility of implementing the BIM processes across the business which includes holding presentation with teams on the process of BIM.
- Managing the implementation of project specific protocols and execution plans.
- Supplementing all design disciplines with coordinated and structured information models for use by multiple teams.
- Coordinating and distributing Building Information Models to the wider team, including Supply Chain, Client team and Facilities Management.
- Assessing and responding to training requirements of project teams.
- Engaging with Project delivery teams and encouraging collaboration from early design stage to final handover.
- Leading Projects for all BIM related matters.
- Managing the delivery of BIM and compliance with the project BIM strategy.
A strong background in BIM Authoring Software, Design coordination Software i.e. Revit,