I'm working on an engaging opportunity for an established BIM Technician to join a well-established and privately-owned consultancy for their office in Kent. My client is looking for someone who aspires to further progress their career and play a pivotal role in their BIM team.
Employing close to 100 staff on two continents, they have worked on a range of sectors including: data centres, residential, hotels, retails, leisure, healthcare, stadiums, heritage, and many more.
- Over 5 years of experience from a building services background.
- Fully competent in creating Revit Families and 3D models from 2D drawings.
- Highly efficient with relevant software - AutoCAD 2D & 3D, Navisworks, and Revit MEP.
- Hard working & self-sufficient.
- Able to work independently and as a part of a team.
If you are a BIM Technician looking to play an integral role in a medium sized and local consultancy then please apply with your up-to-date CV today.