I am currently searching for an intermediate/senior BREEAM Assessor working on projects with a wide range of scale and complexity, from inception to completion. The client in question is renowned and known for being in the top ten building services consultancies in the UK and internationally.
You will be assisting on projects in order to support a holistic approach to the delivery of building designs that represent this multiple CIBSE award winning consultancy as a technically competent and reliable service provider.
Your role will include:
- Delivering project related BREEAM/sustainability outputs on time, to contract and within budget
- Ensuring work delivered to the clients quality standards
- BREEAM Assessments
- Contribution to Planning Application information - Energy Strategies and Sustainability Strategies
- Use of online ftp site software - IESTap
- Organising and chairing BREEAM workshops and meetings
- Working as part of a project team.
- Able to work with and have an appreciation of the integration of other construction professionals' requirements for the project.
- Contributing to producing reports, guidance notes and general correspondence ensuring quality and technical quality standards are met.
- Ensuring open communication with all project team members ensuring feedback is provided and acted upon efficiently in a timely manner.
- Organising and chairing sustainability workshops, project design teams and issuing reports to sustainability trackers for projects.
- Attending BREEAM workshops, design team meetings and client meetings.
- Effectively delivering the required output to meet timescales agreed with the Team Leader/Senior and Executive Engineers.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is ideally degree qualified and who has an interest in climate change and sustainability. You must be a qualified BREEAM Assessor and have great attention to detail. You should be well organised and methodical whilst being enthusiastic and pro-active. It is imperative that you communicate well and you are IT literate with experience using relevant IT packages. Personality is also key as the office is sociable but also very professional!
Please do not hesitate to get in touch so that I can find out more about you and tell you how this opportunity can help improve your current situation.