Work will initially be split 50/50 between Revit & 2D AutoCAD.
- Software skills - Revit, Navisworks & BIM 360 Glue.
- Knowledge in BIM standards, protocols, level 2 requirements and COBie.
- Experience in working on construction related projects.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure.
- Previous experience working as a Revit Technician or a similar.
- Produce Revit families to the required level of detail/information.
- Produce 2D layouts/sections/schematics, using AutoCAD.
- Produce 3D BIM models, generating 2D/3D/layouts/sections/schematics, to include information.
- Producing co-ordinated, multi-service 2D drawings with minimal instruction.
- Externally you will be required to liaise with Clients, Architects and Contractors, maintaining good business relationships with all members of the team.#
- Issuing drawings within the document management system.
- Multi-disciplined (Mechanical, Electrical & Architectural).
- 1-2 years' Revit experience
- Minimum 3 years' AutoCAD experience.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in similar multi-discipline role within building services.
- An understanding of the requirement for building services co-ordination
- Good communication skills with the internal/external project teams.
Qualifications and training:
- Ideally educated to A-Level or relevant degree level.
- HNC Level