A new requirement for a CAD Technician for a specialist Building Services Consultancy based in Nottingham has become available. This contract will be between 3-6 months providing draughting and coordination to a large Student Accommodation project.
- To ensure all MEP CAD drawing work is fully coordinated, avoiding any clashes, and accurately integrated within the MEP design.
- To maintain production of CAD drawings to programmed time scales.
- To ensure accurate referencing of drawings including updating revision status and ensure all drawing issues are accompanied with a drawing issue register.
- Liaise with other designers and consultants whose CAD coordination and collaboration required.
- Proven record of proficient CAD drafting experience within MEP environment.
- An industry relevant HNC/HND/Degree is desired
- Experience in drafting all typical MEP systems, i.e. HVAC, LTHW, BCWS, LV distribution, life safety systems, M&E Plant rooms etc.