An exception opportunity has arisen for a CAD Technician at a leading global specialist consultancy in security design and engineering for the built environment. Their London office has recently experienced exponential growth due to an increase in client demands and hence has bought about the need to build their established CAD/BIM team.
This consultancy work with large and well known end-user clients and on prestigious developments, in the United Kingdom and across the globe. Their reputation, particularity within their CAD/BIM team, has been built upon delivering their designs and drawings to the highest of technical standards.
There is ample opportunity for the right individual to gain exposure and training with Revit/BIM and other specialist in-house software. There is also infrastructure in place to progress the right individual in their career to a coordinator level and beyond.
This specialist consultancy also offers an extensive benefits package which includes: an annual salary of circa £30-35k, 25 days annual leave, private healthcare, a discretionary bonus scheme, and much more.
- 5+ years of experience using AutoCAD for a MEP building services consultancy or contractor.
- Qualified in Computer Aided Design or relevant engineering (MEP) discipline to Level 3 Qualification.
- Hands-on experience or training in Revit MEP would be advantageous.
- Able to produce detailed drawings from mark-ups.
- Practical experience in Navisworks, Solibri and Dynamo BIM would also be a bonus.
- Able to produce both schematics & layouts of all MEP services and create Xrefs.
- Proven multidiscipline coordination abilities (mechanical, electrical, architects, clients, contractors, etc.).
If you're a CAD Technician looking to progress your career within a specialist security firm with a global presence and progress into BIM/Revit, please apply and attach your up-to-date CV today.