A dynamic and forward-thinking building services engineering practice is looking for a like-minded 2D/3D Cad Technician with Revit experience to join their team on a permanent bases, specialising in data centre, commercial and retail sectors nationwide. Around half of their work also comes from sectors including healthcare, residential and education.
Medium in size but certainly not in terms of the projects they have successfully delivered since they were established 60 years ago, my client continues to work with key clients old and new, and are proud of the relationships they have with leading industry bodies such as BSRIA, IET and CIBSE.
Necessary draughting experience:
- Ventilation systems
- Heating and cooling systems
- Water services and drainage
- Electrical systems and containment
- Drawing file management, including document control systems.
- Understanding of COBie
- Knowledge of system and shared parameters
- Ability to create Revit elements and objects
- Use of Revit schedules
- Maintaining company Revit and CAD standards
- Right to work in the UK/Citizen status
- Diploma in CAD
- Minimum 3 years' experience working as MEP (building services) technician
- Minimum 3 years Autocad Experience in the application of MEP building services
- Minimum 1 years Revit MEP experience
- Navisworks clash detection