I am seeking an experienced 2D contract CAD technician for a leading M&E Consultancy based in Hertfordshire to work on some very exciting projects. This role is to produce accurate Mechanical and Electrical Designs drawings and coordinate the design with the MEP teams.
- To ensure all MEP CAD drawing work is fully coordinated, avoiding any clashes, and accurately integrated within the MEP design.
- To maintain production of CAD drawings to programmed time scales.
- To ensure accurate referencing of drawings including updating revision status and ensure all drawing issues are accompanied with a drawing issue register.
- Liaise with other designers and consultants whose CAD coordination and collaboration required.
- Proven record of proficient CAD drafting experience within MEP environment.
- An industry relevant HNC/HND/Degree is desired
- Experience in drafting all typical MEP systems, i.e. HVAC, LTHW, BCWS, LV distribution, life safety systems, M&E Plant rooms etc.
This will be a minimum of three-month contact and will be for an immediate start. Please get in touch if you feel you fit the description above.