A Leading M&E Commissioning Management business is urgently seeking an M&E Commissioning Manager to join their growing business in London. You must have a solid track record in Building Services Commissioning. Either from a Mechanical or Electrical background but you must have experience of managing large projects.
- Effectively and professionally monitor and supervise site works including subcontract packages, deliver in accordance with company procedures, programme requirements and project specifications.
- Ensure operatives are working to the latest method statements and check they understand the method statement. Manage, control and liaise with the work trade contractors, labour, plan and material requirements for the contract.
- Assist with the redraw of designs and coordination of production information with site requirements and conditions and cost restraints.
- Ensure all relevant documentation is monitored relating to changes in cost design and performance with other associated managers and surveyors.
- Ensure standards of Plant and site facilities are always maintained in accordance with H&S and Welfare regulations and procedures.
- Produce reports on each project at agreed intervals, and whenever substantive actions are required.
- Attend and contribute to meetings with work colleagues and or Clients/Customers when necessary.
- Monitor the contract progress, assess and report any changes that may affect project costs and or time scale.
- Assist in the control of individual contract budgets
- Ensure all necessary contract documentation/reports are accurate and produced on time.
- Make sure that the deadline for completing work is met by continuously setting clear goals with the site management team, setting expectations to site subcontractors and assisting company directors.
If you would like more details or would like to apply for the role please get in touch.