An Electrical Design Engineer is wanted by a well-established award winning client that provides Mechanical, Electrical and Public Health engineering within Building Services. My client is working with blue chip telecoms, insurance and public sector clients. Projects range in value but regularly exceed £10m. In addition, they are keen to promote from within and help successful people develop their careers further.
You be responsible for:
• Design and Specification of Electrical Building Services Installations
• Quality inspections
• Dealing with contractors
• Report writing
To be successful when applying for this role as Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer you will have skills and/or experience in:
• Electrical design engineering within UK Building Services
• You will have a broad based experience across a range of sectors
• Good computer and communication skills, written and oral.
• Familiarity with TAS, Cymap, Amtech, AutoCAD desirable but not essential
• Knowledge of British Standards and Building regulations
Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent level