My client is an award winning specialist Mechanical and Electrical Building Services Consultancy based in Surrey, are looking for an Electrical Design Engineer with Building Services experience. My client is currently working on public sector, commercial and residential projects with values of up to £50m. You will be a key part of the team delivering these projects and will be given a lot of opportunity to progress.
As an Electrical Design Engineer with Building Services experience you will be responsible for the electrical designs across a number of client projects in the UK and Europe. You will have the opportunity to work as part of a multi-disciplined team. You will be responsible for the following:
- Take responsibility for feasibility and viability assessments.
- Prepare conceptual and detailed design to client specifications.
- Contribute to project implementation and estimation resource specifications.
- Be responsible for managing your resources within the agreed internal project costs.
- Prepare written reports for internal and external purposes including clients.
- Design drawings in AutoCAD format as required.
- Formulate calculations (this includes any modelling as necessary).
To be successful when applying for the Electrical Design Engineer role you will possess the following skills and/or experience:
- Electrical Design (Building Services) experience is essential
- Dialux, Relux or Amtech
- Knowledge of British Standards and Building regulations
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
£40,000 – £45,000 depending on experience
For more information or to be considered, please call Michael Osborne or Send in your up to date CV.
Electrical Design Engineer – Building Services