I have an excellent opportunity for a skilled and experienced Electrical Engineer to join a multi-award winning building services design consultancy. They are one of the industry leaders providing design and project management across some of the most complex projects within the commercial sector. They are looking for an Intermediate electrical design engineer to join and assist their busy team in Central London.
As the Intermediate Engineer, you will need more than 5 years' experience of design within the fitout and refurbishment arena. You will need good technical skills and they must be fully proficient in Amtech & Dialux. You will need experience in lighting, small power, fire alarms, LV distribution and coordination of client specific packages such as IT and AV.
A key requirement is enthusiasm, desire and appreciation of working within a small dynamic business working in London, across the UK and in Europe for a range of very strong clients and brands. The key requirements of this role include:
- An electrical engineering degree.
- Proven track record of delivering projects within set time frames.
- Experience of software's including DIALUX and AMTECH
- Proficient in key design software particularly
- Experience of designing to British standards.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proven team player
If you are looking for your next contract to start in March, please get in touch.