A new requirement for an Electrical Design Engineer for a specialist Multi-disciplined Building Services Consultancy based in Milton Keynes has become available. My client is currently working with clients such as Tesco, Marks & Spencers, Sainsbury, Ocado, Dairy Crest Group and other blue chip company’s delivery Industrial Building Services projects. Project values are often in excess of £250m.
You will play a big part in delivering these projects and will be given a lot of opportunity to progress to Principle/Associate level as my client are expanding rapidly and expecting more growth.
As an Electrical Design Engineer you will be responsible for the electrical designs across a number of client projects in the UK. You will have the opportunity to work as part of a multi-disciplined team. You will be responsible for the following:
• Some direct work with the client from concept/feasibility stage
• Conduct initial and detailed designs on major large scale projects
• Electrical design load calculations
• Electrical Designs on a number of projects across different sectors
• Liaison with architects, clients, structural engineers and contractors
To be successful when applying for the Electrical Design Engineer role you will possess the following skills and/or experience:
• Good Electrical Design (Building Services) Engineering experience
• Good Electrical Design skills
• Knowledge of British Standards and Building regulations
• Good communication skills, both oral and written