I have a requirement to join an independent MEP design consultancy based in Surrey. They are looking to employ an intermediate fire systems design engineer to join their very capable team and assist with high profile schemes in the UK, Europe and the Middle East. The ideal candidate will have a good command of written English to write technical specification documents and letters, be personable, able to engage with clients, have a presentable appearance and good speaking voice.
- The candidate must be able to provide full sprinkler design and hydraulic calculations on various projects ranging from large industrial units to office fit-outs
- Be familiar with all British Standards, European Standards, NFPA Codes and FM data sheets
- Capable of project management / engineering on fire systems projects
- Fire alarm experience (on the design side) would be beneficial
- Computer literate and be used to an office environment (use of AutoCAD / Revit beneficial)
- Prepared to travel, within the UK and European travel
- Have a full British Drivers Licence (site visits will be part of your everyday).
This is an immediate requirement so open to either permanent or contract applicants.