Are you looking for a fantastic platform to kick-start your career within the built environment? I am working on an exceptional opportunity for a Graduate Electrical Engineer with a highly regarded and established building services design consultancy in Nottingham who are looking to strengthen their successful M&E team.
They have been operating within the building services industry for the past 50 years. The building services M&E arm of the business provides project management, building services design engineering, surveying, and energy management expertise for clients nationwide.
They have built their reputation by consistently delivering high quality design for end user clients, architects, main contractors and sub-contractors across a range of sectors including: defence, commercial, infrastructure, education, and residential to name but a few.
- 0-2 years of experience in building services design.
- Degree qualified in building services or Electrical engineering is preferred but not essential.
- Good communication skills and cable of producing technical reports.
- Experience with AutoCAD, Dialux/Relux, Amtech, and other relevant design software.
- Hard working & self-sufficient.
If this role sounds of interest and you're a Graduate Electrical Engineer looking for a local consultancy working on great projects in a fantastic & nurturing environment, then please apply and attach your up-to-date CV today.