A new requirement for a graduate electrical design engineer for a specialist Multi-disciplined Building Services Consultancy based in Milton Keynes has become available. My client is currently working with clients such as Tesco, Marks & Spencers, Sainsbury, Ocado, Dairy Crest Group and other blue chip company's delivery Industrial Building Services projects. Project values are often in excess of £250m.
You will play a big part in delivering these projects and will be given a lot of opportunity to progress to senior level as my client are expanding rapidly and expecting more growth. Full training, development, support and mentoring will be provided. There is a clear career path to become a Chartered Engineer.
As an Electrical Design Engineer you will be responsible for the electrical designs across a number of client projects in the UK. You will have the opportunity to work as part of a multi-disciplined team. You will be responsible for the following:
- Some direct work with the client from concept/feasibility stage
- Conduct initial and detailed designs on major large scale projects
- Electrical design load calculations
- Electrical Designs on a number of projects across different sectors
- Liaison with architects, clients, structural engineers and contractors
To be successful you need a degree in electrical or building services engineering, an interest in the building services sector and good communication skills.
Degree in Electrical Engineering, Building Services or equivalent level