I'm working on an engaging opportunity for an experienced Sustainability Consultant to join a well-established and privately-owned consultancy as their Head of Sustainability for their Kent office. My client are looking for someone who can shape and sculpt the future of the business and inspire and lead the sustainability team.
Employing close to 100 staff on two continents, they have worked on a range of sectors including: data centres, residential, hotels, retails, leisure, healthcare, stadiums, heritage, and many more.
- Degree qualified in Building Services / Mechanical Engineering / Architecture relevant field.
- Over 5 years of relevant experience in a consultancy or contractor.
- Accredited Low Carbon Assessor; Domestic Energy Assessor; BREEAM Assessor.
- Be able to lead and run a large project portfolio.
- Manage and develop the sustainability team.
- Mentor and train junior consultants.
- Be efficient with IES thermal modelling.
- Liaise with multiple disciplines, contractors, and clients.
- Able to maintain and grow existing client relationships.
- Cable of representing this consultancy at the highest standard and growing their brand.
If you are a Senior to Associate level Sustainability looking to play an integral and strategic role in a medium sized and local consultancy then please apply with your up-to-date CV today.