One of the UK' leading M&E Design consultancies need assistance from an IES Thermal Modeller o a contract basis. Based out of their busy office in Hampshire you will also have to option to work remotely. The role will be to primarily to undertake modelling work in IES to attain compliance with; Part L, TM59, TM52 and BREEAM. Thermal Bridging Measurements for SAP and working as a member of the Sustainability Team to deliver planning submissions, design work for compliance and to assist with ventilation design.
- Working with the team and engineers to gain a comprehensive brief in order to undertake modelling work.
- Ensuring work is delivered to HL's quality standards.
- Working with the team to provide design solutions to suite the client and project teams requirements.
- Working as part of the Sustainability team and taking direction in order to deliver projects.
- Undertaking geometry and system inputs for a range of developments in order to generate IES models
- Assessing compliance against Part L of the Building Regulations, TM52 and TM59 Overheating criteria.
- Following the clear procedures and guidelines in order to generate the models and supporting documentation.
- Undertaking work on IES, SAP, Sefaira, Microsoft Office and other approved software
- An understanding/ keen interest in key discipline e.g. Sustainability.
- Ability to work under own initiative with good organisational and planning skills.
- Professional, personable and competent manner.
- Ability to work as part of a team and a willingness to learn in a team-based environment.
- Ability to develop effective relationships with good interpersonal skills.
- Good written and spoken English skills.