This Building Services Consultancy has been established for almost 20 years; they have a strong reputation of delivering MEP services to a very high standard. It has also taken on the responsibility to provde sustainable design soloution for the built environment as main priority, and is continously developing design to meet these requirements.
In your role as an IES Modeller you will be exposed to various project sectors acorss the London market including; Helathcare, Commercial and Residential developments.
- Experienced using IES for simulation, thermal modelling and heat loss/gain calculations
- Previous experience on residential and commercial projects
- Have the expereince to produce Part L Compliance reports
- Undertake Part Le calcualtions
- Registered Low Carbon Energy Assessor (prefrably through CIBSE)