An exciting opportunity for an Intermediate Electrical Engineer has arisen to work with a highly regarded and established SME building services design consultancy in Nottingham.
They have been operating within the building services industry for the past 45 years. They're a leading name in their region and have built their reputation by constantly delivering high quality design across a range of project sectors which include: healthcare, local authorities, schools & higher education, sports & leisure, arts & culture, hotels, residential, and commercial in the United Kingdom and overseas.
This consultancy offers an unparalleled training and development scheme. You will be exposed to a range of project sectors and not limited to one, great site exposure, regular CPD's and training, membership to relevant professional bodies. In doing so the aim is to have you leading your own
- Over 2 years of experience in building services design.
- Experience in working across multiple RIBA stages.
- Degree qualified in building services or Electrical engineering.
- Efficient with AutoCAD, Relux/Dialux, Amtech, and other relevant design software.
- Hard working and can do attitude
If this role sounds of interest and you're an Intermediate Electrical Engineer looking for a local consultancy working on great projects in a fantastic working environment, then please apply and attach your up-to-date CV today.