A privately owned, M&E building services consultancy based in Aylesbury are seeking an enthusiastic Intermediate Electrical Engineer to join their busy and cohesive team.
They provide a wide range of M&E services across a range of project sectors including: commercial fit-outs, industrial, retail, science & research, manufacturing, surveys, healthcare, education, listed buildings, banks, and high-end residential.
This consultancy is dedicated to quality design and its continuous delivery to a large client-base. Their success within the industry has been built upon this alongside it's high level of personal service.
They provide a relaxed and social yet professional work environment and promote a healthy work / life balance.
- Over 3 years of experience working in building services engineering environment.
- Experience in working across multiple RIBA stages.
- Qualified in Building Services Engineering and/or Electrical Engineering at degree/HND level.
- Strong verbal communication skills and competent with technical report writing.
- Highly competent with AutoCAD, Cymap, Relux, and other relevant design software.
- Hard working & self-sufficient.
If you're an Intermediate Electrical Engineer or high-end Junior Electrical Engineer looking to progress your career within a friendly and growing closely-knit team, working on some amazing projects, apply with your up-to-date CV today.