I'm working on an engaging opportunity for an established Intermediate Electrical Engineer to join a well-established and privately-owned consultancy for their office in Kent. My client is looking for someone who aspires to further progress their career and play a pivotal role in the electrical team.
Employing close to 100 staff on two continents, they have worked on a range of sectors including: data centres, residential, hotels, retails, leisure, healthcare, stadiums, heritage, and many more.
- Degree qualified in Building Services or Electrical Engineering.
- Over 3 years of relevant engineering experience in a consultancy or contractor.
- Be efficient in AutoCAD, Revit/BIM, Dialux, Relux, Amtech and other relevant design software.
- Highly proficient communicator.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Able to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Liaise with multiple disciplines/contractors/clients.
If you are an Intermediate Electrical Engineer looking to play an integral role in a medium sized and local consultancy then please apply with your up-to-date CV today.