An exciting opportunity for an Intermediate Mechanical Engineer has arisen to work with a highly regarded and established SME building services design consultancy in Nottingham.
I am working on an exceptional opportunity for an Intermediate Mechanical Engineer with a highly regarded and established SME building services design consultancy in Nottingham.
They have been operating within the building services industry for the past 45 years. They're a leading name in their region and have built their reputation by constantly delivering high quality design across a range of project sectors which include: healthcare, local authorities, schools & higher education, sports & leisure, arts & culture, hotels, residential, and commercial in the United Kingdom and overseas.
This consultancy offers an unparalleled training and development scheme. You will be getting experience across a broad range of project sectors, site exposure, regular CPD's and training, membership to a relevant professional body, and will be leading your own projects & portfolio within 6 months.
- Circa four years of experience in building services design.
- Experience in working across multiple RIBA stages.
- Degree qualified in building services or mechanical engineering.
- Client facing & technically competent.
- Be efficient with AutoCAD, Cymap, Hevacomp, and other relevant design software.
- Hard working & self-sufficient.
If this role sounds of interest and you're an Intermediate Mechanical Engineer looking for a local consultancy working on great projects in a fantastic environment, then please apply and attach your up-to-date CV today.