An exciting, growing and very active Mechanical and Electrical Design consultancy are looking for an Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer who is proficient with IES (Integrated Environmental Solutions), Hevacomp and Amtech. My client are currently working on a high end commercial fit out which is expected to achieve one of the highest rentals rates in the UK. My client is working in Europe providing surveys and feasibility studies.
As an Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer you will be expected to work as part of a collaborative, friendly team that are committed to delivering projects on time and to budget. In addition you will be responsible for:
- Client liaison, from design conception to successful delivery
- Surveys and feasibility studies
- Managing and leading projects throughout the design life cycle, with the support of your supervisor and team
- Mechanical design using IES, Hevacomp and Amtech
- British Standards, Law and Building Codes including BREEAM assessments and Part L Compliance
In order to be successful as in applying for this role as Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer you will possess the following skills and experience:
- Mechanical Design experience
- IES, Hevacomp, Amtech software
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Self-motivated and looking to develop
My client are also willing to support you if successful in applying by providing further training and help to achieve Charter status in the future. In addition, there is progression opportunities within this growing company.
£30-38K depending on experience, personal and company performance related bonus
Some travel, 8.30am - 5pm Monday to Friday