My client, a specialist Mechanical and Electrical Building Services Consultancy based in London, are looking for an Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer with Building Services experience. My client is currently working on large scale building projects including NHS projects. Project values are up to £6m. You will play a big part in delivering these projects and will be given a lot of opportunity to progress.
As a Mechanical Design Engineer with Building Services experience you will be responsible for the mechanical designs across a number of client projects in the UK and Europe. You will have the opportunity to work as part of a multi-disciplined team. You will be responsible for the following:
- Working directly with the client from concept/feasibility stage
- Conduct initial and detailed designs
- HVAC design calculations
- Liaison with architects, clients, structural engineers and contractors
- Site inspections
To be successful when applying for the Mechanical Design Engineer role you will possess the following skills and/or experience:
- Mechanical Design (Building Services) experience is essential
- Knowledge of British Standards and Building regulations
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
£35,000 - £45,000
For more information or to be considered, please call Michael Osborne or Send in your up to date CV.
Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer – Building Services