Mechanical Design Engineer – Building Services - Leeds
BAR /3385 KB
£30 - £35 per hour
We are working with a building services consultancy that has been trading for over 30 years. They have numerous offices across the UK, projects are based in the UK and Internationally. There is a need for a Mechanical design engineer as they are winning impressive projects and looking to grow the team.
The main scope of projects will be on commercial buildings, high residential sites, healthcare centres, labs and critical projects. This role will be focused on HVAC design with in building services, you will also be required to carry out feasibility studies, performance duties and client interaction.
- Degree qualified (preferred)
- Chartered Engineer (preferred but not essential)
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Strong communication skills including written and verbal
- Excellent working knowledge of AutoCAD and Hevacomp Software packages.
For a confidential discussion with regards to this role, or to apply, please contact Kelvin Baronet on 020 3176 2666 or send a complete and up to date CV to email@example.com