A forward thinking and fast growing Housing Association are looking to hire an Intermediate level Mechanical Engineer who has prior experience in Building Services. My client is looking to develop over 2,000 apartments via commercial office developments. Project values are worth in excess of £1m with an average project time of 1 year.
In the role of Intermediate Mechanical Engineer you will:
- Design of mechanical solutions (80% of workload)
- Supervise onsite contractors (20% of workload)
- Tests and commissioning
- Supervise and mentor less experienced engineers
You will have the opportunity to work as part of a multi-disciplined team, with the opportunity to grow with the company and gain further promotion internally.
To be successful when applying for the Intermediate level Mechanical Design Engineer role you will possess the following skills and/or experience:
- UK Building Services experience - essential
- HND to Degree educated
- Good communication skills - essential
- Hevacomp - desirable
- IES - desirable
- CSCS certified - desirable
- MS Excel & Projects - desirable