A busy, results driven building services consultancy that have a reputation for delivering technical excellence are currently in the market for new talent and looking to hire an Intermediate Mechanical Engineer in their Central London office.
Working to high standards has enabled this company to establish themselves with some very high-profile clients and their majority of the work is through repeat business. They specialise across a wide range of sectors including Arts & Culture, Leisure, Commercial, Retail, Education but continue to grow and expand into new markets including Healthcare and Residential.
They are currently working on numerous commercial schemes over £100m in value, several large healthcare projects, residential schemes, and industrial projects. With continued project wins and a strong portfolio to their name they make an attractive prospect to work for and can offer a secure career path with continuous training and development for the right person.
The company has a great culture and a real family feel to the business in a relaxed atmosphere where support is offered in an open planned office.
This role would suit an Intermediate Mechanical Engineer who is looking for a long-term position and has an ambitious and hard-working mindset. A structured career path awaits the successful candidate with a route into senior management for someone who is keen to apply themselves and wants to achieve great results.
- 2-5 years of experience from a building services background.
- Experience in working across multiple RIBA stages.
- Competent with technical report writing.
- Degree qualified in Building Services or Mechanical Engineering.
- Client facing & technically competent.
- Be efficient in AutoCAD, Revit/BIM, Hevacomp, IES/TAS, and other relevant design software.
- Already working at an Intermediate level.
- The drive to progress in their career to a senior level and beyond.
- Hard working & self-sufficient.
If you are interested in this role and would like to join a forward-thinking company with a strong working ethic and friendly culture then please apply and attach your CV.