A fantastic opportunity has arisen at a multidisciplinary consultancy based in London. They're urgently seeking an Intermediate Mechanical Engineer to play a key role on two of their largest projects.
My client has three busy offices across the UK. They provide a range of consulting services including MEP Building Services Design, Fire Engineering, Masterplanning, and Energy & Sustainability. They focus on providing world-class technical expertise with a personal touch, specialising in: logistics & industrial, residential & mixed use, commercial, education, and retail & leisure.
Current projects include one of Europe's largest ever residential developments, confidential aviation projects, commercial (new build & fit-out), student accommodation, and much more.
This role will be predominantly office based carrying out mechanical design but you will also be requirements to be based on-site circa 2 days a week undertaking witnessing, commissioning, and surveying (etc.) on their flagship project.
- Experience in working across multiple RIBA stages.
- Competent with technical report writing.
- Highly technical design abilities.
- Site experience: witnessing, commissioning, surveying, etc.
- Proven ability leading multiple large projects.
- Degree qualified in Building Services or Mechanical Engineering.
- Client facing & technically competent.
- Maintain and develop relationships with key clients.
- Supporting and mentoring more junior team members.
- Be efficient in AutoCAD, Revit/BIM, Hevacomp, IES/TAS, and other relevant design software.
- A good understanding of Part L, BREEAM, renewable technology, etc.
- Hard working & self-sufficient - able to work independently and as a part of a larger team.