I am currently recruiting for a specialist building services and energy management consultancy, based in the heart of London. They're seeking an Intermediate Mechanical Engineer to join their growing team.
Their current project pipeline consists of a massive new-build - detailed design residential project, multiple mixed-use developments, retail units, commercial offices, energy centres & district heating schemes, as well as much more.
This is a very exciting time to be joining this consultancy who have plans in place to radically diversify their project and services offering, and as such need an ambitious and highly technical Intermediate Mechanical Engineer to join their growing team.
- Degree qualified in Building Services / Mechanical Engineering.
- Over 3 years of relevant engineering experience in a consultancy or contractor.
- Efficient in AutoCAD, Revit/BIM, Hevacomp, IES VE, and other relevant design software.
- Experience in working across multiple RIBA stages.
- Hard working & self-sufficient - able to work independently and as a part of a larger team.
- Competent with technical report writing.
- Liaise with multiple disciplines, contractors, and clients.
If you're an Intermediate Mechanical Engineer or a Junior Mechanical Engineer looking to take a step up and play an integral and strategic role in a growing specialist firm, then please click apply and attach your up-to-date CV.