My client is an established Mechanical, Electrical and Public Health consultancy who are looking for an Intermediate Mechanical Engineer to join their growing team. At present, my client is working here in the UK and internationally on commercial, mixed use, residential, rail, education and hotel projects. Project values regularly exceed £40m.
My client is looking for someone who can play a key role complex yet exciting projects. You will be expected to work as part of a team on a number of projects, work directly with clients from concept design to detailed design. In return you will be rewarded with career development and excellent pay within this growing company. Part of your role will be to:
- Work as part of a multi-disciplined team on a number of exciting projects
- Design of all mechanical solutions including HVAC, Pipework
- Provide Mechanical solutions, advise and client assistance
- Liaise with clients, from initial conception to end delivery
In order to successfully apply for this exciting role as an Intermediate Mechanical Engineer you will possess the following skills / experience:
- Mechanical engineering within the UK
- Strong technical skill set and experience
- Ability to work alone and/or part of a team
- Desire to grow be part of a Mechanical department
£40,000 - £45,000 depending on experience
For more information or to be considered, please call Michael Osborne or Send in your up to date CV.
Intermediate Mechanical Engineer – Building Services