I am looking for an Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer to join a Building Services Consultancy delivering engineering solutions across a number of schemes on projects with values up to £200 million.
Initially the role will be under the guidance of a Principal Engineer, however as you develop, you will be responsible for visiting a wide variety of sites to undertake feasibility surveys, attend site progress meetings and review installations. Working closely with other team members, you will see projects through from inception to completion and handover. This exciting role is a detailed design position and covers different sectors including healthcare, education, private and public housing, commercial and retail.
* A degree in a relevant subject - Mechanical Engineering/Building Services or industry related Degree
* Minimum 3 years relevant experience of building services design
* Good level of Revit experience necessary
* Excellent communication skills
* Be a competent MS Word and Excel user
* An accurate, methodical approach to your work
* Good organisational and prioritisation skills
* Experience using IES, Revit, AutoCad, SAP (although training will be provided)
To conclude, this is an outstanding opportunity to develop quickly and become part of the foundations of this company in a very friendly environment. This is an excellent chance to take on a key role within an established team being technically focused on complex and innovative projects. You must be able to drive and have your own car or have access to one. Support with becoming Chartered is also offered.