Established 30 years ago and continuously growing my client is looking for an intermediate MEP CAD/Revit Technician with hands on MEP Revit experience. This company is a highly regarded building services consultancy focusing on Residential, Mixed-Use, Hotels, Heritage and Commercial projects and Specialist Bespoke Buildings.
Although medium in size they have a reputation for working on some of the highest profile and innovative projects currently being developed in the UK and London. Many projects are large schemes ranging from £20million-£200million contract values. This is a true indication of the calibre of consultancy that my client is and the type of projects they attract. They compete with some of the biggest building services consultancies in the UK.
- Preparing Architects' drawings for use as references.
- Amending 2D drawings (including schematics) to Engineers' mark-ups.
- Producing co-ordinated, multi-service 2D drawings with minimal instruction.
- Liaising directly with engineering team to ensure my client meet thier client needs and projects are delivered on time.
- Issuing drawings.
- Externally you will be required to liaise with Clients, Architects and Contractors, maintaining good business relationships with all members of the team.
- Modelling/co-ordinating Mechanical and Electrical services within risers and corridors in Revit.
- Modelling/co-ordinating plant rooms in Revit.
- Creating Revit families as required.
- Setting up Revit drawing sheets
- Multi-disciplined (Mechanical & Electrical).
- 1-2 years' FULL TIME MEP Revit experience
- Minimum 3 years' AutoCAD experience.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in similar multi-discipline role within building services.
- Applicant must have a good grasp of building services
- Live within easy commute to the company.
- Experience of commercial plant room design & district heating systems
- Experience of hotel projects.