As part of an increase in workload my client is seeking to recruit an MEP Revit Technician to join their Building Services department.
The client is a multidisciplinary consultancy working across several sectors, but with a real focus on the High End Residential, Mixed-use, and Hotel sectors. They have a vast spectrum of high profile, innovative and award winning projects to their name ranging from £20 million - £200 million contract values. They compete with large multi-national companies but are medium in size allowing for progression to occur relatively quickly.
As an MEP Revit Technician, you should be technically capable of working across a variety of projects, including works at both planning and detailed design stages. You should also be able to communicate clearly and effectively with the internal management of the company from Graduate to Director level. Externally you will be required to liaise with Clients, Architects and Contractors, maintaining good business relationships with all members of the team and promoting other services provided by the company.
Work is likely to include:
- Setting up projects
- Co-operating closely with Engineers
- Modelling/co-ordinating Mechanical and Electrical services within risers and corridors
- Modelling/co-ordinating plant rooms
- Creating families as required
- Setting up drawing sheets
- Training colleagues
Required Qualifications / Experience:
- Multi-disciplined (Mechanical & Electrical)
- 2-3 years FULL-TIME MEP Revit experience
- 3 years RELEVANT Building services experience
- Applicant must have a good grasp of building services
Optional Qualifications / Experience:
- Live within easy commute to the company
- Experience of commercial plant room design & district heating systems
- Experience of hotel projects